Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Bible Comics: Moses in the Wilderness


Once in a while I teach a Sunday School lesson at my church. I like to make my own comics to give the kids. My favorite Bible to use is the Message Bible. The script for this one is almost straight from it. This Bible paraphrases the text in to "street language".

The story ends kind of abruptly since I stopped working on it when I ran out of time. I think the main lesson this story can teach us today is "Sometimes things have to get worse before they get better."

1 comment:

Ben Villarreal said...

I'm glad you like what you see over at the The Daily Pugle. I appreciate what you're doing here too! Have you checked out Siku's The Manga Bible? The art is amazing, and even though the non-Scripture writing is a little lame, I think the message is still there.